3 Old Police Station
This former police station is a Grade II listed building, and a wonderful holiday base to return to after exploring all that the village of Dunster has to offer.
The exterior sets a feel for the cottage before you enter, and the charming archway welcomes you inside. A sitting room is home to comfortable sofas where you can relax and socialise with your loved ones, reminiscing over your day trips and planning those adventures to come.
Gather with your friends and family at the dining table which can seat up to six people, for an evening meal after the sun goes down. The well-equipped kitchen offers a spacious set up, designed with contemporary features including black granite counter tops and white units.
The ground floor is also home to a king-size bedroom, with deep purple bedding and a traditional dressing table as well as a feature fireplace.
For a different style, the first floor offers a four poster bed, with more of those charming furnishings, neighboured by a lovely single room that provides a pull-out bed.
You will never be short of places to get ready in the morning, with both a shower room and bathroom to match your preferences.
Relax in the garden during your downtime, with its enclosed decked area and flowers bordering the outside. Enjoy a warm drink as you take in the views that lie in the distance.
The cottage is of historical and architectural interest and only a few minutes stroll from Dunster Castle, and well placed for Watchet and Minehead.
With traditional inns, individual shops and interesting places to explore, this property is an excellent choice for a well-rounded holiday.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double with woodburner (first basket of logs will be supplied), 1 x four poster bedroom, 1 x single with pull-out single bed
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Woodburner (first basket of logs will be supplied), Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request, Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed garden to the rear with decking and furniture
- No smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Note: Some road noise may be heard from the cottage
- 2 well behaved dogs welcome (dogs are not allowed upstairs and they must not be left unattended at any time)