A family-owned chalet, Number 66 offers an open plan layout – with curtain dividers for privacy – which comfortably accommodates 4 people on two single beds and a sofa bed in the main living area.
- A kitchen with fitted units, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and a full set of plates and cutlery.
- A living area includes the sofa bed, a folding dining table with chairs, TV and storage.
- A toilet room with toilet, compact sink, mirror and cabinet.
- Drawers for storage can be found in the bedroom, with a large outdoor storage box for beach accessories out on the sea-front patio.
- The beach shop/office is conveniently located opposite the chalet, with the nearest shower block to the rear of the shop.
- Guests must provide their own linen – duvet covers, sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels.
- Free Wi-Fi connection is available via Dunster Beach Holidays own wireless router.